While the new WordPress 3.5 release is underway, we are painstakingly working on updating the WordPress templates you can find on our site.
Our primary focus lay in discarding obsolete features as well as fixing security and template code issues instead of merely updating the styles. Particular changes include:
* In many templates the
foreach($posts as $post) construction replaced with the more secure
while (have_post()) : the_post();
* A potential XSS vulnerability eliminated by displaying the Search field through
* Numerous obsolete functions replaced with newer ones;
* Fixed search form style in several templates;
* Added CSS-rule for limiting the image size by the feed column width in all templates.
eregi replaced with
preg_match in the contact forms ;
* Fixed syntax mistake in the yashfa template code;
* Updated image attachments in the ayumi, prosumer, reprosumer, tembesi, and vita templates;
Please mind that the sizes of the post’s attached images should now be set up in the WordPress administration panel.
The detailed documentation can be found under the following URL: http://codex.wordpress.org/Settings_Media_SubPanel.
You can download our improved WordPress themes here:
- Ayumi. Theme Preview
- Gamelan. Theme Preview
- Gunungkidul. Theme Preview
- Medan. Theme Preview
- Padangan. Theme Preview
- Prosumer. Theme Preview
- Reprosumer. Theme Preview
- Tembesi. Theme Preview
- Vina. Theme Preview
- Vita. Theme Preview
- Widodo. Theme Preview
- Yashfa. Theme Preview