24 October 2014 — 08:10

Themes

Well, Thanks you for visiting my GPL Themes collections, I will tried to give you latest and the most useful Free GPL Themes. We will give Grid Based Themes, Magazine Style, 2 Columns, Single Column, 3 Columns, support widget and many more.

And now, this is some of our Free GPL WordPress Themes that already ready to download. Our Themes collection supported on the latest WordPress included WordPress 3 Family (WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.1.1, WordPress 3.1.2)

Choosing a simple theme for adsense

Choosing a simple theme for adsense

If you are serious about making money through the internet, such as for example by following the Google Adsense program, there are some things you should look, one of which is the selection of themes for your blog. Use of the right theme is quite influential on your success in following the program. How to [...]

Free WordPress Theme: REProsumer

Free WordPress Theme: REProsumer

REProsumer is Redesign and Tweak WordPress Themes. This theme is the next and big update from our popular WordPress Theme Prosumer. After we got many feedback on Prosumer Theme. Now we are happy released an update and bring many tweak on many area. REProsumer using our new standard wide, we are using 974px wide. This [...]

Transform your WordPress blog appearances into  mobile web browser

Transform your WordPress blog appearances into mobile web browser

WP Touch is an plugin allow you to transform your wordpress website to Mobile Application. Automatically WP Touch will transform your wordpress blog into mobile application-style theme, it has designed completed with ajax elegant loading articles and effects also, when viewed by readers from some mobile browser like  iPhone , iPod touch, mobile with Android [...]

Free WordPress Theme: Widodo

Free WordPress Theme: Widodo

Widodo is our May 2011 WordPress Theme, we use minimal color and design, we are happy using 960.gs framework. This theme supported many new featured on WordPress 3.0, WordPress 3.1 and beyond. Widodo WordPress Theme Features 960.gs CSS Framework WPGPL Theme Options Integrated with Flickr Integrated with Twitter Integrated with Facebook Pages Threaded Comment Custom [...]

Evolve, Popular Themes with many skin

Evolve, Popular Themes with many skin

This time I’d like to introduce you a WordPress Themes that very popular in WordPress.org. It called Evolve, made by theme4press. Actually EvoLve is one of a premium WordPress theme in theme4press with advanced features including lots of options. It features a modern design with up to 14 color variants, fully customizable layout, post excerpts [...]

Free WordPress Theme: Medan

Free WordPress Theme: Medan

Medan is unique WordPress Themes, created in March 2011 by WPGPL Team. This theme dedicated to Medan City in Indonesia. Medan is 2 columns WordPress GPL Themes, we created extra stunning and using no image. So the theme will be loaded very quickly. We are using jQuery to create Drop Down Menu. We are also [...]

36 Comments

1. zam.web.id

must download all, thanks jauhari

• WPGPL Team

You are welcome mate ;)

2. pakpenyo

apik…. donlod ya…. nuwun.

3. Dale

How do I remove the “about” section in right sidebar on Vita?

• WPGPL Team

You can edit SIDEBAR.PHP

4. bisnis internet

I like your theme design.

david

5. Deepak Kar

Hi, Thanks for this VINA theme. I am gonna use it on my new website.

Would you please make a support forum (using phpbb maybe) for this? That will help easy grouping of the topics and also encourage people to help each other.

Regards.

• WPGPL Team

For know, our support forum only via Comment System, I hope we can made it in the future.

• Mariana

Wonderful story reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless it’s really worth taking a look. But the one who did learn about Mid East has got more problerms, as well.

6. CB66

Good work on the theme. Hope you keep it up.

7. Dave

Hi have used Theme vita which works well on a new website
    but Seems to create errors on page message at bottom of our screen.
    Are there any fixes
    cheers

• WPGPL Team

What error is it?

8. Caleb

Hello, love the themes. I wanted to remove the girl with the blow-pop and insert my own picture. Do you have any instructions for doing that? I’m not a pro at this stuff. Thanks.

• Jyn

Well, one way is to right click (PC) or ctrl+click (mac) on the picture and open it into a new page to view where it is (the address). Then just make your own image and replace that one in that directory with your image (same name).

or

Find the page code and just replace the address of the image with your own.

9. you你好

helo my name is haoren
    你好,我是好人

10. Didik Ariyanto

Sedot dulu nih, Thanks….

11. gary

Yes, I have the same question as Caleb about how to remove the blow pop girl and put in another image.

thanks.

gary

12. Phyllis

LOVE Vita – but getting errors – just sent you questions in comment form – hope to hear from you soon – I have lots of posts ready to go.

13. Phyllis

sorry – that was supposed to be Vina -

14. Ivan Syba

I like the theme For WPGPL Licensi

15. amalphi

Hi, I’m testing the Vina theme and found out that it throws a 404 error at the last page. This only occurs when the amount of posts on the last page is less than 5. When there are one to four posts left to show, the error shows up, without the post and without the option to return to the previous page. I think it’s an issue in the index.php. I’m testing with WP 2.9.1. Could you please tell if there’s a resolution for this problem, because I would like to go live with the theme asap. Thanks!

16. Bhaskar

Hi,
    I’m trying to implement vita snd wanted to know if i can remove the archives and the recent posts columns from the home page?

I also wanted to change the font color of the text in the sidebar. I couldn’t figure out which css file to edit. The sidebar.css didn’t have any references to the text color property.

any help is appreciated.

thanks.

• amalphi

You can remove the archives and recent posts colums by placing a widget on that part of the sidebar. If you don’t want these colums at all, please check out sidebar.psp and block them there.

17. Mohammed Rhalmi

Great themes. I love them all!!

18. Eileen

I am interested in using Prosumer, but was wondering whether it is compatible with WordPress 2.9.1.

• WPGPL Team

All of our Themes work like charms on WordPress 2.9 ;)

19. Ghufron

I will download Padangan WP Theme but its link is not found. Where can I download it?

Thanks!