Now you can creates a Top Bar on your wordpress blog easily, because you only need install WP-Top plugin on your wordpress blog. It’s easy to do that. Download here the plugin. The plugin will be shown at the top of your website. That so easy to customize and change the color, text, image, and link.Â Live preview to see your TopBar from the Options page. On the new version (version 2.0) already adds additional CSS options (Display Time) that allows you to make the TopBar disappear and the ability to exclude pages from showing the Topbar.
Here are all options that may you do on the plugin :
- Enable/disable the TopBar without disabling the plugin.
- Place the TopBar Above the Header or Below the Footer
- Enter the amount of time (in milliseconds) for the TopBar to appear. Enter 0 for no delay.
- Enter the amount of time (in milliseconds) for the TopBar to take to slide down on the page. Enter 0 for no delay.
- Enter the amount of time (in milliseconds) for the TopBar to stay on the page. Enter 0 for the TopBar to not disappear.
- Enter the height of the border. Default is 3px.
- Enter the top padding. Default is 8px.
- Enter the bottom padding. Default is 8px.
- Enter the top margin. Default is 0px.
- Enter the bottom margin. Default is 0px.
- Enter the font size. Default is 14px.
- Align the text: left, center or right. Default is Center.
- Enter the IDs of the pages and posts that you want the TopBar to appear on, separated by commas. The TopBar will only be shown on those pages. Leave blank or enter 0 to show the TopBar on all pages. e.g. 1,9,39,10
- Option to invert the Include Pages to actually be Exclude Pages
The Plugin already compatible with a newest wordpress version (3.3), For more information click here.