Many plugin on wordpress you can try. Among of thing are tagspace. As same with another plugin, like on Blogspot, this widget will be create interesting appear your blog, especially for WordPress platform. The Tagspace widget lets visitors when browse on your blog’s categories in tagspace, an engaging 3D semantic environment. Because as we know, almost tag space only text link widget, just some time not interesting by visitor to click these tags.
Since coding and installing the Tagspace widget here at plexAV, the average visit duration AND the average number of posts viewed per visit have increased markedly. Visitors Love Tagspace, but not for all. A single User click on any category in this space, tag changes the color of the category tag and glides the User further into tagspace, revealing additional category tags. Clicking a second time on any category tag transports the user to a view of the selected category’s posts. read more
Maybe you’ve seen some blogs or sites that are already equipped with video player facilities, like Youtube, Metacafe, and some other player applications. Some players are the main functions of which are for streaming video in real time, which means its use is quite simple. You only need to install the plugin on your blog. One video player plugin that is widely used Stream Video Player. In addition, the use of this player also has a variety of compatible Smart gadgets, such as ipad, Nexus, and several other mobile applications. As there are several features among others:
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, WPTouch, MobilePress, YouTube and feeds compatible.
- Embed code generator for any video. Captions (subtitles) capable. Social sharing and video sharing URLs.
- Random access to any position on the video thanks to the pseudo-stream technique
- Skins capable thanks to the JW Media Player it can load the SWF and XML-PNG custom skins.
- Based on a very fine-tuned custom build of the JW Media Player Version 5 Build 764.
- Only open source software needed for video encoding.
- JW Media Player plug-ins supported
- 100% Standard code
If you want to install the flickr widget in WordPress, then you must have an account at www.flickr.com To have an account on flickr, you must have an email from yahoo. If you already have a picture or photo to be uploaded to flickr, wordpress can be displayed in the widget by using the features provided flickr wordpress.
How to add widgets in wordpress flickr:
- Sign in to www.flickr.com> Your link Photostream search> search for orange RSS icon at the bottom left near the writings Subcribe to …., Point your browser to the icon, it would seem flickr feed url if clicked will appear in a browser url example:
feed: / / view/123456789 / / http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id =********N ** & lang = en-us & format = rss_200
flickr feed url it is
=********http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id N ** & lang =
en-us & format = rss_200
A lot of Microblogging applications you can install on the blog as a widget or complementary features that served to optimize your blog. Microblogging from several applications one of which is twitter application. As we know, twitter is one of Microblogging applications very popular today. My own twitter user, because for me to use twitter, I can find the latest information from the user application. It also has many plugins twitter that have been integrated with wordpress, so that we can put on our blog. These Plugins are: read more
You are looking for WordPress plugins for Facebook? Facebook is one of the largest social networking in the world and their users regularly update the status of their activities and share stories through Facebook.
By installing WordPress plugins for Facebook in your blog, you can easily share a post on your Facebook account. The following 6 WordPress plugins to Facebook: